Self-Healing Lifestyle practices to increase health and help the body to recover.
- Eat regular meals and snacks.
Do not let your blood sugar drop from lack of eating. Do not skip breakfast.
- Drink plenty of water. Drink at least 2-3 cups of hot water per day.
- Avoid cold beverages.
- Avoid hydrogenated oils, trans fats, mono and di-glycerides.
- Eat fresh whole foods whenever possible.
- Drink fresh fruit and vegetable shake/smoothie with water.
Exercise and Rest
- Gentle exercise and stretching are a good start.
- Walking with arms swinging is great for circulation.
- Gentle stretching is safe.
- Cultivate deep and relaxed diaphragmatic breathing.
- Relax before sleeping to cultivate restful sleep.
Mind and Attitude
- Believe in yourself/Love yourself
- Keep learning and studying
- Cultivate the mind and the heart together
- Gradual change is best
- Keep high standards, but allow mistakes.
Remember that nobody is perfect